Monday, September 14, 2009

Drew is 2

well, i had a great birthday! as you can see, i thoroughly enjoyed my cake...but let's rewind for a sec:







the morning of my birthday, mama made me a special pancake breakfast. yum, yum. we even put a candle in it. And daddy stayed for breakfast & to open a couple of gifts with me--that time with him was my favorite part.
when the mail came, i was able to open a couple more gifts! thanks, Grandpa Bill & Sandra. i love my new princess dress up clothes and book.


finally, on saturday, was my party! oh how i love parties, especially ones with cake. this party had a cake just for me.


lots of my friends came over to play with me. we had a great time playing in the the water, especially with my new sprinkler.



after the water games, i got to open birthday gifts. what a lucky girl i am! it was so much fun!


most of all, i loved spending my birthday party with so many friends and family. thank you everyone!
















No comments: