Thursday, November 29, 2007

C'mon Mavs! C'mon Refs!

These pics were Drew's first time watching the Mavs with her daddy. Thanks, Gossetts for this great onesie, so she can show her support. Her expressions were very fitting...for the games of late.
Seriously, they can't buy a bucket. They're down by 3. Ooh, go Dirk. Now it's tied. Two more threes! Will they pull it out?
What the heck?! Ref, if you had another eye, you'd be a cyclops. I'm with Avery...and, if i was there, you'd be throwing me out, too. I'd make my uncle Lamar proud, I would. Is it bedtime yet? Oy, Vey. They lost. Now I'll never sleep (I'm just like my dad). Where's my paci?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I finally found this thing! Hello Sensei Leya, it's Michael. How is precious-bundle-of-joy (Drew) doing?
I went through the whole blog and can't stand the fact that y'all are only about five hours away. I'm going to try to get my parents to come and visit next time we are in Oklahoma visiting my aunt and uncle/grandparents.
Email me at macmac99@aol.com

Talk to you later, bye.
Michael Cencarik

PS: How is Josh?

Jill Marie said...

That last picture is awesome! Drew really captured the emotion from that game. I'm right there with ya little niece. Uncle Lamar is very proud of you.