Monday, October 8, 2007

more new old pics

so, is it ok to just do a few posts now that i have a minute or two? i'm really not good at this yet & it takes me too long, so i'm not sure how to be more efficient at it. anyway, the blogging continues...

remember when your dog was your only "kid"? i love these of my Angel & my sweetie pie together.


the dogs have actually been quite good with the new addition. we're still cautious, of course. and, i'd say the dogs have more outbursts of stubborness than before, but all-in-all, they've done well. it must stink to be demoted like that. as sweet as can be. we love aunt jillie & uncle lamar!
silly time...tyler & uncle toph. i love to watch them play together. topher's really a great daddy & uncle, too.



ok, gotta go...it's diaper change time!

1 comment:

Jill Marie said...

Ummm....can I look more like a little hispanic boy? I think not.