Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Two Months!

Time really flies, doesn't it? Oh my goodness. well, i only have a sec to throw up these pictures of my little sweetheart, who is now two months old. can you believe it?! this weekend, our Grambee is coming, so we'll have time to sit & share what's been happening the last few weeks. there have been a couple of heart-melting moments for me. Mommyhood is incredible, i say. what a blessing. it's crazy hard & so fulfilling at the same time. well, she's chirping for some attention, so i'll bid farewell for now.
ps- her 2 month check up is friday & we can't wait to see how she's grown!


2 comments:

Jill Marie said...

She is beautiful!!! I cannot believe she is 2 months old already. Tyler will be 8 months this week. That means only 4 more months and he will be a year old. Our babies are growing up too fast. I can't wait til we have some Tyler and Drew time. Love you sis.

Janelle and Ella said...

She is so pretty!! I also can not believe she's already 2 months! Wow. It went fast. She is precious!